Release the Beast Inside
We have a small quantity of these left which have very minor cosmetic imperfections. The following is an example of what to expect:
1. A rough wood finish inside the soundhole (something that can easily be sanded with the right technique/tool).
2. Light surface marks in the matte finish.
3. Imperfect side dots/faded side dots on fretboard binding.
4. Yellowing of the white/cream binding which has reacted with lacquer.
The matte black finish certainly gives this guitar a dark edge but with the versatility of the Wilkinson pickups and incredible sustain, it lends itself to a variety of playing styles. The DDSE can equally deliver shimmering clean tones for chord work, fingerstyle snappiness and twang as well as distorted blues-driven sustain, dirty ‘stoner rock’ or even heavy metal lead. With the continuation of the matte finish throughout, the slim body design and set neck create a sleek looking instrument which plays as one.
• Chambered willow wood body delivers incredible sustain and harmonics
• Matte black finish
• Rosewood fretboard
• Maple neck
• Wilkinson P90 pickups have a bright tone with crystal clarity (upgrades available)
• 1 x volume
• 1 x tone
• 3-way selector switch
• Wilkinson WJ-303 (1:19 gear ratio) fine-tuning machine heads for accurate operation and tuning stability.
• Medium jumbo frets
• Abalone dot and 12th fret cross inlays for eye-catching aesthetics.
• Unique winged double f-hole design
• Abalone Kingdom® headstock logo and ivory headstock binding.
• Lockable tolex hard case with branded brass tag and fitted plush interior
• Luthier/Designer: China/UK
• Limited production runs
See who is playing Kingdom Guitars across the globe. Would you like to be an endorsed artist?