Ancient Signs…Lead Us Here
Crafted to crush your audience both visually and aurally, the ONYX7’s blistering tone comes from its simplistic design and tends to be the ideal choice for the metal/progressive guitarist. Not only does the extended scale-length of 27 inches lend itself to drop tunings and sparkly harmonics, the set neck ensures the uninterrupted flow of tone into the pickups. The result is a sound which is extremely focused and delivers both high-gain and clean tones incredibly well.
A single volume and 3-way switch is sometimes all you need; backing the volume off and switching pickup positions will give you any tone variations you may require – should you be that way inclined. The carved mahogany body is very comfortable and surprisingly lightweight – but still well-balanced with the headstock. The geometric body carvings provide the player with multiple benefits such as easy access to the 24th fret, hand comfort from the tapered neck heel and a generous “belly” cut.
• Limited production runs
• 27” baritone scale length
• Slim-carved Indonesian mahogany body
• Spanish ebony fretboard with 16″ radius
• Canadian hard maple/mahogany 3-piece neck
• Black Tusq XL 48mm nut
• 24 Jumbo frets (0.114″ x 0.051″)
• Kingdom hot output pickups (customisation available)
• Gold Kingdom tuners and bridge (customisation available)
• 1x Volume (optional coil-split)
• 1x 3-way selector switch
• Optional copper cavity shielding
• Luthier: Asia/UK
See who is playing Kingdom Guitars across the globe. Would you like to be an endorsed artist?